Once again, it’s time to commemorate the year’s top 10 posts for this blog. The Top 10 represent the posts which have the most visits during the course of the calendar year. Given this, recent posts are at a disadvantage because they haven’t has as much time to accumulate hits. This year, the Tennis elbow saga surged to the lead. And I’m happy to report that the Austrian Hut to Hut post made a respectable showing. Also, P90X3 broke into the top 10. The remaining posts have shown up in prior years and show continued strong interest in P90X/Insanity and getting a scholarship in the State of Georgia.
- Tennis Elbow Rehab with the Thera-band Flexbar & Tyler-Twist Protocol
- My P90X-Insanity Hybrid Review & Results
- The Zell Miller Scholarship GPA Requirement is Seriously Flawed
- P90X-Insanity Hybrid, Day 0: Fit Test & Schedule
- My P90X Review
- P90X Day 0: Fit Test
- Round 4 Hybrid, Day 0: Insanity Fit Test
- Pitztaler Runde 2013: Hut to Hut Hiking in Tirol, Austria
- Round 10, P90X3, Day 1: It Begins Again
- The Case for Eliminating the GPA Requirement from the Proposed Zell Miller Scholars Program
As the author of this blog, I offer up some additional favorites of my own. These 2014 activities capture the fruits of my labor, as it were:
- Into the Tetons. Our 4 Day Backpacking Trip Along the Teton Crest Trail.
- Salzburg & Salzkammergut Silver Anniversary 2014
- Needles, Arches & Snakes
Thanks for visiting this blog. Have a happy and healthy New Year!