Once again, it’s time to commemorate the year’s top 10 posts for this blog. The Top 10 represent the posts which have the most visits during the course of the calendar year. Given this, recent posts are at a disadvantage because they haven’t has as much time to accumulate hits. Again this year, the tennis elbow saga dominated the hit list. So much so, that I should probably petition to get a commission of Thera-band revenues.
But it wasn’t all about recovery. P90X/Insanity related posts remain popular as well as my rants about getting a scholarship in the State of Georgia.
I’m also happy to report that my initial Austrian Hut to Hut post came in at number 7 as well as my wonderful Teton Crest Trail account at number 10. I re-visited the Alps this year with my son and that post (below) very nearly reached the top 10.
- Tennis Elbow Rehab with the Thera-band Flexbar & Tyler-Twist Protocol
- My P90X-Insanity Hybrid Review & Results
- P90X-Insanity Hybrid, Day 0: Fit Test & Schedule
- The Zell Miller Scholarship GPA Requirement is Seriously Flawed
- Round 4 Hybrid, Day 0: Insanity Fit Test
- P90X Day 0: Fit Test
- Pitztaler Runde 2013: Hut to Hut Hiking in Tirol, Austria
- The Case for Eliminating the GPA Requirement from the Proposed Zell Miller Scholars Program
- My P90X Review
- Into the Tetons. Our 4 Day Backpacking Trip Along the Teton Crest Trail
As the author of this blog, I offer up some additional favorites of my own. These 2015 activities capture the fruits of my labor, as it were:
- Zillertaler Runde / Berliner Höhenweg 2015: Hut to Hut Hiking in Tirol, Austria
- Needles, Arches & Snakes
Thanks for visiting this blog. Have a happy and healthy New Year!