Once again, it’s time to commemorate the year’s top 10 posts for this blog. The Top 10 represent the posts which have the most visits during the course of the calendar year. Given this, recent posts are at a disadvantage because they haven’t has as much time to accumulate hits. Again this year, the tennis elbow saga dominated the hit list. So much so, that I should probably petition to get a commission of Thera-band revenues.
But it wasn’t all about recovery. P90X/Insanity related posts remain popular as well as my rants about getting a scholarship in the State of Georgia.
This year, my posts about several of my hiking exploits came to the fore. I’m glad to see that as these reflect the fruits of my labor, as it were. I haven’t been very good at blogging this year, mostly because it’s not so interesting to me to keep reporting on the same exercise routines I’ve been doing for up to six years now. But, rest assured, I’m still at it. And I continue to enjoy and get much utility out of the kettlebell (item 8 below).
- Tennis Elbow Rehab with the Thera-band Flexbar & Tyler-Twist Protocol
- My P90X-Insanity Hybrid Review & Results
- The Zell Miller Scholarship GPA Requirement is Seriously Flawed
- Into the Tetons. Our 4 Day Backpacking Trip Along the Teton Crest Trail
- P90X-Insanity Hybrid, Day 0: Fit Test & Schedule
- Hiking the Grand Canyon: South Kaibab/Tonto/Bright Angel Loop
- Zillertaler Runde / Berliner Höhenweg 2015: Hut to Hut Hiking in Tirol, Austria
- Round 13: Skogg Roots
- My P90X Review
- Pitztaler Runde 2013: Hut to Hut Hiking in Tirol, Austria
Thanks for visiting this blog. Have a happy and healthy New Year!